An Update on the 2020 Summit
We wanted to provide an update regarding CyraCom's 2020 Healthcare Language Services Summit in Phoenix, Arizona.
Since we scheduled the Summit for later in the year, CyraCom leadership has been closely monitoring the pandemic's development to help us decide how to proceed. Recently, many states, including Arizona, have started to reopen, but cases continue to rise.
The event had attracted a lot of interest, but due to safety concerns we have decided to cancel this year's Summit. We look forward to welcoming you to Phoenix in October of next year, for our 2021 Summit.
Although disappointing, we believe this is the appropriate and responsible step to take at this time. If you have already paid for your registration, we'll reach out soon to process your refund.
We hope you are staying safe and healthy during this time, and we look forward to seeing you at one of our future events when circumstances permit.